The purpose of this position is to implement and manage HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) programs relative to a large national/international corporate account or market area.
• Responsible for the day to day management of the HSE APAC team.
• Responsible for setting APAC team objectives: alignment to CBRE (regional and global) and Clients objectives.
• Responsible for setting, monitoring and individual performance management feedback (mid-year and end of year).
• HSE annual travel plan. Responsible for the teams annually travel plan; create and robust plan, fully detailed, priced and within agreed budget.
• Responsible for the Introduction of the Playbook (HSE) across the APAC portfolio and assist the FMs in developing related site processes.
• Responsible in ensuring relevant client HSE policies are followed and enforced when necessary.
• Responsible in ensuring CBRE HSE policies are adhered to by CBRE staff on the account.
• Update relevant HSE systems when there is a change in legislation or company policy (CBRE and client).
• Monthly legislation update performed. Changes advised to the account team where necessary.
• Legal updates integrated in to HSE Management System for the account when necessary.
• Local and Regional HSE authorities are provided with relevant contact for communication purposes.
• Responsible in developing the monthly reporting for HSE.
• Monthly HSE presentation to the account CBRE Alliance Director and client’s HSE team. Covering as a minimum frequency rates for total recordable incidents, lost time injuries, medical treatment injuries, first aid injuries, unsafe conditions and unsafe behaviours. new legislation/policy updates, waste management, training, incident reports etc.
• Identify cost effective solutions for the use of equipment across the Region. Justification of spend on infrastructure (sprinkler install etc.) and consumables (PPE) across the Region.
• Consider cost effective solutions for controlling risks.
• Regular inspection reports are submitted for the HSE Manager to scrutinize. All breaches are dealt with quickly and effectively with optimum solution advised to the client.
• Safety Observation reports (UA/UC/NM) conducted and inputs via the safety scorecard (CBRE) measured as a minimum quarterly.
• Responsible for the training developed and delivered when required. Use of new systems, introduction of new work instructions, reporting processes etc. are delivered across the Region.
• Regular site visits conducted, and audits completed across the account and region.
• All incidents, OH, emergencies, environmental incidents and near misses are recorded on the CBRE Incident Management System.
• Ensure account team are effectively trained to use relevant systems to ensure UA/UC/NM are recorded for their sites.
• Regular CPD events attended to ensure up to date information is provided on HSE matters.
• Monthly meeting with client Regional HSE Team to update on CBRE activities.
• Feedback to the account team via Safety Updates, one to one meetings etc.
• Align strategy and plan with contractual requirements, client and CBRE HSE strategy and plan.
• Monthly HSE updates delivered formally to the clients’ HSE team across the Region.
• Regular engagement with client’s Regional/ Country HSE Managers to assess requirements for HSE improvement, change management etc.
• Integration with all teams required (Program Management, Finance, Operations, Senior Management, Space and Occupancy Planning etc.)
• Inputs into ALL aspects of account management required. Delivery of bespoke training, TBT, sign off for program changes, request for spend on HSE matters
• Attendance to CPD events throughout the calendar year.
• HSE targets are approved on the account through KPI setting with client
• Monthly reporting to ensure to manage potential changes to KPI criteria and ensure the current expectations are managed and delivered.
• Provide leadership, oversight and direction to the account HSE team.