Cloud Engineer - Digital & Technology
Hong Kong SAR
Send to a friend
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To facilitate business growth, we currently have an opportunity for a Cloud Engineer in our Digital & Technology team in our Hong Kong office.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Developing lifecycle services from inception and development, through deployment, operation and enhancement
- Creating and optimizing automated build and deployment pipelines
- Proactively investigating new opportunities for automation across Agile and Hybrid teams
- Setting realistic resource forecasts through system modeling
- Implementing new tooling to support the SDLC.
- Performing Release Management function including scheduling and providing risk and impact analysis
- Implementing secure infrastructure management practices
We are looking for a self-motivated and great team player who would like to join our highly productive team.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A Bachelors Degree or similar years (4-5+) of Cloud Engineering experience
- Strong public Cloud technology experience in Alibaba Cloud as well as AWS/Azure
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-code concepts and implementation (i.e. Cloud Formation/TerraForm/ARM templating)
- Experience with configuration management systems (i.e. Ansible, Puppet or Chef)
- In-depth understanding and familiarity with:
- Linux - Web/Application servers - Apache, Nginx, etc
- Monitoring and logging systems - Virtualization and Containers (Docker, ECS)
- Networking knowledge - Firewalls, VPNs, proxies & Load balancers
- Experience with Python, shell or other scripting language
- Experience with Continuous Integration practices and tools such as Jenkins
- Experience troubleshooting distributed applications
- *Kubernetes/Mesos clustering experience a plus*
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with industry-leading colleagues, and to follow a genuine professional career path. You will work in a team that provides advice on many of the largest properties in Hong Kong, and work with some of the largest and most sophisticated property clients in the region.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.