Project Manager - CBRE Global Investors
London , United Kingdom
Date published: 16-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We’re looking for an outstanding, driven, creative thinker to join the Investor Services team based in London. The role will sit in our Business Development team and be part of the Global Investor Services team with the common goal of growing the platform and our market share of institutional capital; deepening relationships with investors and developing new business.
The Business Development team is 'all hands on deck'; we are problem-solvers, strategic thinkers, we strive to make things better, and no task is too small or too difficult.
Reporting directly to the Director of Business Development with a matrix reporting line to two Sales Directors, the candidate will gain immediate exposure to and provide key support for a variety of initiatives working across products and business units. The core focus of the role will be on our UK local government pension scheme initiative and our work across UK consultant relationships.
- Project Management: Local Government Pension Scheme campaign
- Coordinate and manage weekly LGPS Working Group comprised of senior business leads
- Maintain database of 101 LGPS pension fund and council activities
- Maintain LGPS records in Salesforce and distribution lists
- Update LGPS database with new information from published report and accounts, particularly 2019 funding levels.
- Coordinate quarterly lunch and learn for all staff and executive briefings with our LGPS External Advisor
- Manage the production of thought pieces across different business line to a set timetable
- Circulate and manage quarterly webinars on various topics with LGPS investors
- Help produce quarterly thought piece publications working to publisher’s timetable
- Coordinate three conference sponsorship packages (Feb, May & Sept), including speaker briefing, attendees, conference dinner and invites, producing materials (potentially including glossy papers). Each conference has a set package and timetable.
- Coordinating LGPS award submissions with the PR team
- Assist sales team with follow ups and track activities
- Report back to senior business leaders on activities
- Review press and circulate any LGPS noteworthy briefings
- Update consultant database with new AUM information
- Assist sales team with consultant update meetings, follow ups and track activities
- Track fund ratings and key targets
- Assist in consultant databases
- Produce quarterly briefing note updating on progress with UK consultants
- Assist Product Capitals on various product initiatives and reporting within Investor Services
- Undergraduate degree required, with real estate, business, finance or economics preferred.
- Experience working in professional services, real estate or finance would be highly advantageous.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills. Experience of Salesforce or other CRM systems would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Attention to detail, discipline and focus on accuracy.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to coordinate tasks efficiently.
- Problem-solving mindset
- Open-minded, eager to learn and take on new challenges.
- Willing to challenge the status quo in order to help develop new efficiencies for the department and/or business.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards all tasks.
- Demonstrates analytical skills when working with client financial information.
- Working knowledge of and experience in the real estate industry is desired.
- Confident, collaborative and inclusive style with the ability to work effectively in a team orientated environment.
- Good interpersonal skills, pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00 - 17.00, although flexibility with hours may be required on occasion.