We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual to join the EMEA Separate Accounts group, working within the Inbound Team advising international based clients. The role is based in London and the role will involve some European and, occasionally, international travel.
The role will support the Inbound Portfolio Managers in all day to day tasks that ensure the successful management of existing investments, together with portfolio reporting, financial analysis of potential investments and client presentations.
Working within the EMEA direct investment business, principally on international Separate Account mandates.
The individual will support in acquisitions, disposals, asset management, financing and reporting. Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring existing investments to ensure Asset Manager adherence to business plans, identifying value enhancement initiatives, producing sale recommendations and updating asset financial models
- Assessing and modelling of potential transactions, preparation of investment committee documentation and assisting in due diligence and execution
- Supporting in the maintenance of the Inbound Separate Accounts fund models
- Assist in the timely production of all aspects of reporting and presentations – Client, Investment Committee, Portfolio Oversight and IPD / MSCI.
- Preferably from a real estate/finance/investment/economics background
- Excellent financial modelling or valuation methodology skills (Intermediate/advanced Excel, Argus)
- Strong academic background
- Attention to detail, conscientious, proactive and responsive
Monday to Friday, 9.00 – 17.00, although flexibility with hours may be required
Details to be discussed at interview