Works Coordination Manager
Reporting to: Account Director
Hours: 0800-1700 Mon-Fri (40hours a Week)
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Works Coordination Manager to join our successful Data Centre Solutions team based in London. This is a key position and is integral in supporting 100% uptime for our client and their customers, through effective support and assistance of the CBRE/Client Operations teams. As the post holder, you will be expected to have understanding in working within mission critical facilities such as complex Tier 3 or above Data Centres. A good understanding of building services systems and contingency procedures.
- Ensure compliance with CBRE procedures and client CEM Risk Management Framework, through the effective management of SOP, MOP and EOP.
- Working closely with the CBRE and client Operations Teams to ensure that all Specialist Sub Contractors visits have been prepared and have approved
- Ownership of critical path for all critical tasks within the facility, including chairing the weekly MOP Sign Off Meeting
- Management of the whole Method of Procedure (MOP) Process
- MOP Production & Availability (Supplier Contact and Coordination, RAMS review, Calendar Update, Job Pack Production, Including MOP Sign Off)
- MOP Reviews and Adjustments
- To support the process through effective audit of completed risk mitigation documentation for compliance with CBRE CERM and client CEP process.
- Review of existing MOP, SOP, SMOP and EOP regularly, to ensure continuous improvement is being achieved within the process.
- Ownership of the MOP library, ensuring all documents are available in specified locations and the quality of the document matrix is maintained.
- Attend weekly operations meetings, and monthly account review meetings.
- To assist the Account Director in completing the Monthly and Quarterly Engineering Reports as detailed in the client contract ensuring that significant events or activities are noted.
- Contribute to the overall Business Continuity and Risk Mitigation plan
- Make recommendations to the client Operations Team on any Lifecycle Infrastructure requirements based upon asset history, failure rates and service reports.
- Engaging all Project Managers to provide visibility of upcoming works.
- Previous Experience within critical environments in a technical administrative role. Experience working with risk mitigation documentation (MOP – Desirable).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with all levels of staff.
- Proactive in achieving the highest standard of operation.
- Have good IT and report writing skills.
- A high level of initiative and the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to comprehend and act upon both verbal and written instructions.
- Enthusiasm and demonstration of pro-activity, diligence and alertness, with the willingness to participate in appropriate training schemes.
- Integrity, honesty and punctuality is also expected.
The above is a guideline to the role and is not intended to be fully inclusive or exclusive of the duties required.