WHO WE ARE
CBRE's Workplace practice is a diverse group of consultants with backgrounds in real estate, economics, finance, architecture, design, urban planning, data science, and organizational development. We are problem solvers passionate about making the experience of work better. We are looking for individuals interested in creating, implementing and sustaining workplace strategies that help organizations improve employee engagement, optimize their assets, and drive transformational change. Our clients come to us because they are motivated to create workplace experiences that attract and retain top talent, improve team productivity and agility, jumpstart collaboration and innovation, drive organizational culture, enable health and wellbeing, and increase the efficiency of their real estate investments.
To learn more about us, please visit www.cbre.com/workplace
WHAT THIS ROLE IS
We are seeking an experienced workplace strategist to join our growing national practice. This role will be responsible for supporting and delivering successful workplace consulting projects, and supporting business development. The activities include but are not limited to:
- Leading client engagements with some oversight from senior leader
- Facilitating senior level engagements and managing client relationships
- Conducting research & analysis, and ensuring accuracy of quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Developing strategic recommendations and building consensus with senior leaders
- Developing change management strategies and tools
- Participating in business development activities including client presentations, diagnostics, and proposals
- Traveling to client sites (up to 40% at peak periods)
WHO YOU ARE
- You are experienced in the ins and outs of strategy development and implementation.
- You want to work for an entrepreneurial, global company that is focused on creating world class outcomes.
- You are a creative and motivated individual who likes to roll up their sleeves and deliver value to clients across all industries.
- You subscribe to the thinking that variety is the spice of life and enjoy working on different projects and clients simultaneously.
In addition, having the following qualifications is required:
- 3-8 years of credible, related work experience in the field of real estate, architecture, design, or consulting
- Undergraduate degree
- Leadership capabilities including conflict management and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong client-service oriented work ethic driven by a desire to act
- Passion for strategic and creative problem solving
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills and attention to detail
- Comfort in translating large data sets into compelling findings
- Ability to present and articulate ideas and analyses
- Outstanding listening, written and oral communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity and complex challenges
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership with ability to work in multi-disciplinary and distributed teams
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite of Products
-Bilingual in Korean & English
- Preferred experience working with other software preferred (e.g., Adobe Creative Cloud, AutoCAD/Revit)