Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 6-Jan-2020
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To facilitate business growth, we currently have opportunities within our Workplace Strategy team for a Workplace Strategy Manager, in our Hong Kong office.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Serving as the primary interface with Business Division(s) and client disciplines to understand business direction and changing workplace needs
- Administering the Client's CAFM system - uploading drawings and data, application access for users, user help, bug fixing
- Applying knowledge to forecast space requirements and develops space needs based against business and market conditions
- Identifying, analyzing, and applying related data in regards to the creation and execution of physical or virtual space solutions
- Generating conceptual solutions that respond to client’s spatial requirements, physical planning constraints and corresponding IT, HR and compliance requirements
- Updating current floorplans and occupancy data after moves and changes. Supporting administrators with moves and other updates.
- Developing project-level and portfolio-level solutions based on interpretation of the program data and preparation of recommendations. Drawing test fits for the current campus.
- Executing change management process for unplanned and special project requests.
- Ensuring occupancy plans are aligned with client and corporate strategies
- Working with the Client's planning team and external architects to finalize the layouts of their new headquarters
- Data validation for month end space charge out
- Generating regular CAFM reports
We are looking for self-motivated candidates who would like to join our highly productive team.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from Architecture
- Minimum five years' experience directly related to the delivery of strategic planning services; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- AutoCAD drawing experience is required.
- CAFM software experience is preferred.
- Professional Registration in Architecture or Interior Design preferred.
- Certification in Corporate Real Estate, LEED or Facilities Management preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin is required. Additional spoken and written Cantonese skills would also be a plus
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, desktop publishing and CAD/CAFM software including MS Office Suite (MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel & Visio).
- Ability to provide efficient, timely and reliable service to client(s). Ability to present information in an effective way.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with industry-leading colleagues, and to follow a genuine professional career path. You will work in a team that provides advice on many of the largest properties in Hong Kong, and work with some of the largest and most sophisticated property clients in the region.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.