Expression of Interest: Workplace Strategy Manager
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 5-Jun-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Manage, lead and execute the delivery of portfolio plans, occupancy strategies and work environment solutions.
- Serves as primary interface with Business Division(s) and client disciplines to understand business direction and changing workplace needs. Applies knowledge to forecast space requirements and develops space needs based against business and market conditions. Develops executable plans to support the business needs, corporate objectives and initiatives.
- Identifies, analyzes and applies related data in regards to the creation and execution of physical or virtual space solutions. Produces visual display of quantitative and qualitative information. Illustrates organizational, operational and functional relationships that pose physical and spatial impacts.
- Generates conceptual solutions that respond to client’s spatial requirements, physical planning constraints and corresponding IT, HR and compliance requirements.
- Develops, maintains and provides reports, including agreed upon critical success factors or KPIs, on measures of work environment efficiency, effectiveness and expression. Attends Client meetings, draft meeting minutes and obtain approvals to proceed when required. Conduct interviews and discussions with the client to gather, coordinate, and synthesize project requirements, functional, operational and cultural issues.
- Develops project-level and portfolio-level solutions based on interpretation of the program data and preparation of recommendations. Validates all program data.
- Prepares migration/origination plans, schematic schedules, stack and block fit plans. Implements schedules of critical path and milestone events. Serves as the primary point of contact throughout the Migration Planning Process. Maintains thorough knowledge of current and future space needs and understanding of the business direction and changing workplace needs.
- Executes change management process for unplanned and special project requests. Provides business case analysis and documentation that meet the Client’s requirements and are consistently in alignment with Client’s goals and objectives.
- Ensures occupancy plans are aligned with client and corporate strategies. Establishes project goals and objectives, including, but not limited to, schedule parameters. Develops project-level and portfolio-level solutions based on interpretation of the program data and preparation of recommendations.
- Partners with client leadership in researching, evaluating, and improving client and service delivery processes. Ensures scope of work is in compliance with statement of work and contracted service level agreements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture / Interior Design with min five years experience directly related to the delivery of strategic planning services; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Min 3 years experience in management.
- Certification in Corporate Real Estate, LEED or Facilities Management preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Strong client engagement skills and presentation.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.