Seoul , South Korea
Date published: 2-Nov-2020
Hiring Department: Workplace Strategy
Working Location: CBRE HQ, in Jongro
Period of employment: 3 months
· Support with data gathering, research & analysis, strategy creation for workplace consulting projects
- Enrolled in the last semester of or graduated from an accredited Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university. Related majors preferred (Business, real estate, architecture, urban planning/ design, or other quantitative discipline etc.)
- Proactive, energetic & passion for and willingness to learn about workplace consulting & change management and how these can make peoples’ lives better.
- Strong quantitative/ analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership with ability to work in multi-disciplinary and distributed teams
- Excellent communication skills in both Korean and English is a MUST
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office_Excel & PowerPoint; experience working with other software preferred (AutoCAD)