CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Workplace Services Ambassador to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a professional, engaging and interactive first point of contact for the building occupants with any operational queries/issues they may have.
• Be at the forefront of the customer relationship; provide a positive, professional and seamless link between the various supply partners/vendors supporting Plumtree Court
• Ensure that all Vendors provide and maintain the required service levels are always maintained, providing guidance and support as required
• Develop and facilitate working relationships with other onsite vendors, ensuring their service delivery and follow up receive primary focus in Front of House areas and critical systems
• Ownership of assigned floor to include leading daily team huddle at start of shift, briefing all on-floor service lines and vendors with events, key visits, issues, BOH activities etc
• Provide oversight for hospitality areas, such as pantries and ‘Grab & Go’ areas, coordinating closely with hospitality vendor; check local Vending Areas to ensure adequate visitor cups are available liaising with Vending Team
• Co-ordinate Late Meal Programme, where appropriate, through utilizing divisional relationships to understand staff working hours and requirements
• Carry out inspections of designated areas (TBC frequency and exact areas), record and proactively report issues and defects to the facilities helpdesk
• Maintain ownership and proactively manage all issues in conjunction with the wider FM team
• Understand service delivery SLAs and monitor to ensure requests are being completed in a timely manner ensuring all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently within agreed SLAs
• Promptly resolve all daily client requests, guiding clients with helpdesk tickets logged and managing expectations on completion timelines, to include monitoring and progress reports with personal feedback to individual clients and GWS management (managing client expectations)
• Maintain regular contact with on-floor client contacts and building occupants, developing business relationships and monitoring customer perception and satisfaction to feed back to WPM
• Continually review and improve customer service to feed back to Senior Workplace Ambassador – through a feedback system (TBC)
• Develop working relationship with vendor to promote Workplace Ambassador service via Front of House noticeboard (entry to floors, pantries, restaurant TV screen) with contact details
• Ensure all staff maintains safe working practices through implementation of company and client Health & Safety Standards whilst supporting on-floor for BCP and emergency situations
• Give floor inductions (to include health and safety) for new starters, working closely with HCM/floor admins when on-boarding
• Report hazards and safety observations through CBRE myHSE system in a timely fashion whilst working closely with health and safety vendor to conduct regular inspections
• Provide a physical and personal presence in all building areas where scheduled external and internal client events are taking place, ensuring event areas are meticulously maintained
• Assist with visitor management, including coordinating key client visits end to end, meeting and escorting where appropriate; Focus on Executive Office (details to be defined)
• Ensure that all areas are ‘fit for business’, both functionally and aesthetically; as appropriate, reserve bookable spaces for divisions in flexi-desking environment (details TBC)
• Facilitate usage of non-bookable rooms, including inspections to ensuring that the room is ‘fit for business’, ready for the next client (liaise with other vendors to ensure room is fit for purpose)
• Manage community activities (e.g. kitchen table, divisional updates, training sessions, community whiteboard, socials) through ensuring Kitchen Table Area is always kept clean and tidy at liaising with the Cleaning Team / support events around the Kitchen Table Area
• Strong customer service background with previous experience in 4 / 5-star hospitality services industry with awareness of FM & Hospitality services
• Passionate about customer service and keen to develop FM knowledge
• Acute eye for detail and service standards with excellent communication and influence skills (written and verbal)
• Diplomacy in a demanding, fast-moving customer focused environment
• Ability to interact successfully at all levels of seniority within GS/the firm
• Proactive, self-motivated energy with a positive can-do attitude and friendly demeanor
• Flexible, team orientated and good organizer
• Proficiency to follow up on multiple issues/queries simultaneously
• Good Health and Safety knowledge
• Possesses a good command of the English language
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.