Workplace Experiences Supervisor/Lead
Jakarta Selatan , Indonesia
Date published: 16-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Welcome to CBRE Indonesia-World Leader in Real Estate
- We are Host! Designed to complement CBRE’s occupier and landlord service offerings, the Host mission is to create and scale people-led, technology-enabled services that increase individual well-being, personal productivity and organizational effectiveness. Put simply: our goal is to help people work smarter and delight in doing it.
Purpose of the role:
- This position is responsible for supervising non-exempt employees on the daily operations of the Workplace Experiences Services for a building or campus with multiple workplace experience team members, oversees operating policies and procedures ensuring those are aligned with the client's business needs, goals and objectives
What to expects on the role:
- Services include, but are not limited to: Concierge Reception / Switchboard Conference & Meeting Room Management A/V Support Meeting & Event Management Community Programs Workplace Coaching & Onboarding Food Services Parking & Commute Bicycle & Local Shuttle Supported Employment Company Store Pet Programs Document Services Mail Services Record Archiving Office Supply Management Moves, Adds, Changes Furniture Management Space Reset Workplace Onboarding
- Supervises personnel assigned to workplace experience services, including establishing work schedules, assigning tasks, cross-training staff to perform multiple duties as back-up.
- Maintains records of costs incurred by workplace team activities. Ensure all billings for business services are invoiced and billed as required. Seeks ways to reduce costs; implements cost savings programs and procedures to increase efficiency.
- Responds to customer requests and complaints regarding Workplace Experience services.
- Provides administrative support including meeting coordination, office and workplace experience equipment care, and supply management.
- Assists with Workplace Experience team member and third-party service provider on-boarding process, including new employee orientation, training, equipment and software ordering.
- Maintains relationships with vendors that provide services and goods to the office. Ensures all vendors used have current proof of insurance and contractual documentation in place, per requirements.
- Manages accuracy, production, quality and retention of program materials; which may include administration of SharePoint sites or similar. Ensures client and company materials comply with client and company brand guidelines.
- Utilizes and maintains integrity of databases and other digital tools associated with service delivery, as requested.
- Ensures safety standards are met by those delivery workplace experience services; whether company employees or third-party service providers.
- Assists in the completion of the office Business Continuity plan
- Comply with Safety regulation of the building
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff.
- Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
To be eligible for the role:
- Minimum 4 years in related (e.g. Front Desk, Concierge, Hospitality, Room Management, or Customer Service)roles preferred. Previous experience with customer service preferred.
- At least 2 years in supervisory role/ lead indirect or direct team
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Hospitality or any relavant
- Applicants from similar industry Intergrated Facilities Management - Soft Services/Workplace experiences are welcome to apply
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong People management -70% of the scope coverage
- Strong stakeholder management
- Computer literate, Microsoft office etc
- Reasoning ability, strategic thingking and fast decision making
Location: Jakarta ( Work station at CBRE 's client office , Banking industry)