London , United Kingdom
Date published: 13-Feb-2020
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies. We are a company that prides ourselves on delivering the highest standards of service and creating strong partnerships with our clients.
We are currently recruiting a Workplace Experience Manager to be responsible for the development, implementation, performance management and continuous improvement of workplace experience services for CBRE.
Reporting to an Account Manager, the successful candidate will act as a key advisor for end user experience across functions such as; Reception, Mail, Food/Dining, Vending, Conference Services, FM Services and Workplace Services. We are looking for a dynamic individual with exceptional communication and management skills, as well as a genuine passion for delivering 5-star customer service.
· Lead a team of Workplace Experience Coordinators in the delivery of intimate services.
· Collaborate with client to assess needs and sets priorities for Workplace Experience Service delivery.
· Understand who the key stakeholders are, how the FM team interacts with the stakeholders and communicates back into the management team.
· Serve as the key interface with senior clients for all customer-facing issues where necessary.
· Manage Host Experience standards through KPI / SLA measures.
· Manages the execution of the agreed scope of work and recommends process improvements to provide best in class services.
· Develops workplace experience program materials, including client and company brand compliance.
· Partner with technology partners to develop or customize tools as needed to support program objectives.
· Directly manage workplace services programs, as required.
· Remain informed about developments within the Workplace Experience industry and networked with in-company subject matter experts to bring world class solutions to bear for the client.
· Collaborates with company and client IT teams to assess of technology, training needs and implementation of program(s), training and tools for Workplace Experience teams and clients.
· Work with the hard services lead to ensure appropriate prioritisation of works to be undertaken to ensure client experience is optimal.
· Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements in accordance with the CBRE Environmental Health & Safety policy.
· Adopt a one-team approach through coaching, training and continuous professional development.