Top Tier financial services client account based in Auckland city (GWS)
Workplace that supports best in class experiences
Portfolio of 10 commercial offices nationally
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Oversee the delivery of workplace services and implement key strategic initiatives for the client.
- Work with a hands-on with a team to deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Advise on ways to optimise space utilisation and total cost of occupancy whilst maintaining the employee experience
- Create portfolio wide experiential opportunities and promote through a number of communication channels
- Manage budgets and monitoring expenditures for specific building soft services.
- Focus on creating best in class workplace experience for over 6000 staff
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in a similar supervisory role that is focused on customer or end user experience. Examples would be hotels, corporate events, hospitality, human resources, corporate concierge and property facilities management with a soft services bias
- You are a genuine leader, creative, self-motivated, and comfortable operating in a fast paced environment that demands thinking on your feet whilst finding the balance between operational efficiency and out of the box strategic thinking.
- Ability to analyse process, identify improvement and build reports;
- Exceptional stakeholder and relationship management;
- Ability to manage varying personalities and build rapport with key stakeholders.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process