This position is responsible for the overall management, implementation, performance management of Workplace Experience and Hospitality Services programs for the clients. Oversees operating policies and procedures ensuring those are aligned with the client’s business needs, goals and objectives. Works closely with the Regional Workplace Experience Lead in developing and overseeing the implementation of the program aligned to the vision and mission of the partnership.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labour, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models’ behaviours that are consistent with the company's values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- HS Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or other relevant vocational training preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years related (e.g. Front Desk, Concierge, Hospitality, Room Management, or Customer Service) roles preferred.
- Previous supervisory & customer service experience required.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
1) Manages delivery of Workplace Services. Services include, but are not limited to:
➢ Client Experience
- Guest Relations Hosting
- Guest Services & Reception Services
- Conference Room Management
- Client Meeting Suite Management
- Flexible Working Environment Support
➢ Engaging End-User Services
- Food Services
- Contract & Vendor Management
- Employee Engagement Activities & Events
- Client Hospitality & Events
- Pantry Management
- Meeting & Event Management
- Housekeeping Services
- Helping Hands
- AV/IT Support
- Inventory Management
- Aquarium Management
- Confidential Waste Management (including recycling and shredding)
- Greenery, Landscaping and Grounds Management
- Parking & Transportation Management
- Recreation and Fitness Area Services
- Mail Services
- Office Supply Management
- Ensures consistency in support provided by the team through continuous review and improvement of existing processes.
- Works with managers to resolve conflicting priorities. Interprets and communicates goals and direction with management, sets achievable goals that are linked to the objectives of the organization
- Supports and ensures bank’s security access control policies & procedures are adhered to by the team
- Maintains relationships with vendors that provide services and goods. Ensures all vendors used have current proof of insurance and contractual documentation in place, per requirements.
- Manages Workplace Experience team member and third-party service provider’s on-boarding process, including new employee orientation, training, equipment and software ordering.
- 7)Manages an operating budget and makes recommendations on annual budgets; Ensure all billings for business services are invoiced and billed as required. Ensures that savings goals are met and adhere to approved budgets
- Manages accuracy, production, quality and retention of program materials; which may include administration of SharePoint sites or similar. Ensures client and company materials comply with client and company brand guidelines.
- Ensuring that appropriate standard operating procedures are in place for all functions and that these procedures are modified as changes occur or new responsibilities are assumed
- Ensuring the current policies, procedures and guidelines are being followed by associates
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with key internal departments and clients, as well as with external purveyors and contractors supporting the partnership at the relevant locations
- Manages teams in one or more offices; provides direction on employee management (recruitment of talent, performance management, etc.) Makes recommendation on budgets and cost reduction
- Collaborates with company and client IT teams to assess technology, training needs and implementation of program(s), training and tools for Workplace Experience teams and clients.
- Ensures safety & security standards are met by those delivering workplace experience services; whether company employees or third-party service providers
- Assists in the completion of the office Business Continuity Plan
- Performs other duties as assigned