Working Location: Client premises in Yeoksam Dong
This position is responsible to support and coordinate activities related to delivery of workplace experience services for clients, where offered, including administrative support for teams managing and directing services. Services may be directly performed by the company, or third-party service providers in collaboration with this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides coordination and administrative support for delivery of Workplace Services. Services include, but are not limited to:
Reception / Switchboard
Conference & Meeting Room Management
Meeting & Event Management
Workplace Coaching & Onboarding
Parking & Commute
Bicycle & Local Shuttle
Office Supply Management
Moves, Adds, Changes
- Assists the Workplace Experience leadership team with general administrative support including invoice processing, travel arrangements, expense reporting, etc. Requests building and/or equipment services as needed.
- Provides administrative support for Workplace Experience team as directed, including expense management, meeting coordination, office and workplace experience equipment care, and supply management.
- Manages accuracy, production, quality and retention of program materials; which may include administration of SharePoint sites or similar. Ensures client and company materials comply with client and company brand guidelines.
- Utilizes and maintains integrity of databases and other digital tools associated with service delivery, as requested.
- Ensures all billings for business services are invoiced and billed as required.
- Attends move meetings and coordinate all moves with client contacts.
- Responds to customer requests and complaints regarding Workplace Experience services.
- Maintains relationships with vendors that provide services and goods to the office. Ensures all vendors used have current proof of insurance and contractual documentation in place, per requirements.
- Administers Workplace Experience team member and third-party service provider on-boarding process, including new employee orientation, training, equipment and software ordering.
- Assists in the completion of the office Business Continuity plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
A minimum of 1 - 2 years related experience (e.g. Front Desk, Concierge, Hospitality, Room Management, or Customer Service roles) is preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Comfortable meeting and engaging with new people.
- Warm and engaging demeanor. Ability to assess circumstances, empathize and offer help.