CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Workplace Ambassador to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be providing the highest levels of client care and service to all internal employees, clients, partners and directors in line with service level agreements and set policies and procedures.
• Act as the day to day contact for all facilities related service issues
• General Administrative duties
• Build relationships with all partners and key contacts on your floors
• Carry out proactive floor reviews, logging tickets with suppliers (via SI7) and liaising with suppliers to ensure issues are resolved, escalating to the Workplace Manager
• Monitor/ Manage the Space utilisation on the floors, working with workplace solutions and assisting with moves, where required
• Awareness of the facilities budget for the site, ensuring all spend is approved by the Workplace Manager
• Deal with any invoice/purchase order queries that might arise
• Identifying savings opportunities within the building and assisting change management where required
• Ensure key contacts are kept up to date with any outstanding issues
• Where required, assist with project management of small works within the building
• Awareness of General Health and Safety management of the building; log in any issues and escalate to Workplace Manager
• Management of contractors onsite, ensure service provided is to a high standard and within agreed SLA’s and KPI’s, escalate to Workplace Manager
• Facilities Management experience in a high-profile facility
• Demonstrated ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally and in written form with internal and external customer
• Demonstrated customer service excellence
• Project management desired
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills are imperative in this role
• Self-motivated and ability to work within a team and at times with minimal direct supervision
• Attention to detail and quality is a must
• Must have a ‘can do’ attitude
• Contractor management experience is essential
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.