Global Workplace Solutions is a division of CBRE providing integrated solutions across large multi-discipline property portfolios. We are an organisation that has people at the heart of its culture and our aim for this account is to deliver an exceptional service to BT.
Our BT Workplace team provide a full range of building maintenance services to their 7,000 buildings in the UK, from commercial offices and telephone exchanges to call centres and retail shops.
We encourage new ways of working, driving innovation, whilst always living to our RISE values.
Respect Integrity Service Excellence
The role: Workplace Ambassador
The purpose of the Workplace Ambassador role is to support the Workplace Ambassador - Assistant FM and Workplace Experience Manager in delivering, as an individual and through their team, an exceptional workplace experience and is focused on the entire workplace journey for our colleagues and clients alike. It’s about detail, best practice, knowing what good looks like and then raising the bar.
Developing and driving an enhanced culture of service excellence within the client location in order to enhance the brand to internal and external stakeholders. Monitor successes of the workplace experience and positively shape and adjust to meet the client’s needs then proactively anticipate all stages of the customer journey.
Providing daily leadership, management and development of the agreed CBRE contract with BT. Ensuring financial and operational commitments are met and exceeded across your building. This role reports into the Workplace Experience Manager.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
• To support by ensuring the smooth delivery of all services within the designated BT building and to ensure the Workplace Services teams deal effectively with all business user/client requests and enquiries and exceed expectations in all areas of the client facing operations.
• Deliver exceptional service across FoH/Reception and work at part of a team to collectively; meet and greet, room set-up, replenish consumables, ensure vending is stocked, monitor cleaning standards, reception desk cover over breaks and holidays, escalations to landlord, fire risk assessment reviews, manage BT waste, ensure fire marshals are in place, car parking – management of BT spaces, provide site passes and inductions to BT colleagues, Wayfinding screens updated, capture faults and log on landlords system and act as a host checking whether colleagues/customers need any help..
• To deliver a world-class Front of House service to welcome clients, visitors, colleagues and business partners during the agreed operating hours.
• ‘Floor manager/ambassador’ responsibilities; ensuring that internal meeting rooms, printing bays, kitchen & client/colleague areas, bathrooms are fully functioning, clean, tidy and well cared for – consistently across the building. Thereby enabling building users to focus on their core business.
• To ensure there is a pleasant and positive working environment for BT business users with hosts who are available and accessible within the building.
• To build relationships with clients and colleagues.
• To be proactively visible in all areas of the building (client and colleague space).
• To communicate effectively and appropriately – using verbal and written channels in both proactive and professional manner.
• Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with customer contacts.
• Supporting with advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward for our team and colleagues.
• Develop an exceptional partnership with ISS and PF&S colleagues to deliver and improve appropriate workplace environments collaboratively.
• Previous experience, ideally in a customer experience role from hotels, cabin crew (first class or business class) to events / hospitality.
• Excellent motivational skills, with high levels or personal integrity.
• Organised, able to prioritise and deliver within high pressure, business critical environments.
• Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical delivery for client satisfaction..
• Ability to manage conflict and crisis situations effectively with diplomacy and sensitivity.
• Able to demonstrate an empowering and inspiring leadership style.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills with a high level of attention to detail.
• Strong computers skills – Word, Excel Powerpoint as an example at intermediate/ advanced level.
• Excellent people skills and must be able to gauge people from different walks of life.
• Positive, charismatic and passion for service.
Our mission: To build a world-class business through exceptional service and exceptional people
We act with consideration for others’ ideas and share information openly to inspire trust and encourage collaboration.
No one individual, no one deal, no one client, is bigger than our commitment to our company and what we stand for.
We approach our clients’ challenges with enthusiasm and diligence, building long-term relationships by connecting the right people, capital and opportunities.
We focus relentlessly on creating winning outcomes for our clients, employees and shareholders.