Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is a division of CBRE providing integrated solutions across large multi-discipline property portfolios. Host is the enhanced workplace experience solution offered by CBRE to our GWS clients. We believe your workplace should allow you to feel comfortable, productive and inspired in your working life. As the heart of the workplace, you will help foster a sense of community by putting the well-being of others at the forefront.
As CBRE, we are an organisation that has people at the heart of its culture and our aim for this account is to deliver an exceptional service to BT. Our BT Workplace team provide a full range of building maintenance services to their 7,000 buildings in the UK, from commercial offices and telephone exchanges to call centres and retail shops. We encourage new ways of working, driving innovation, whilst always living to our RISE values.
The role: Workplace Experience Ambassador Host (WEAH)
The purpose of the Workplace Experience Ambassador Host role is to support the Workplace Experience Lead and Workplace Experience Manager in delivering, as an individual and through their team, an exceptional workplace experience and is focused on the entire workplace journey for our colleagues and clients alike. It’s about detail, best practice, knowing what good looks like and then raising the bar.
Developing and driving an enhanced culture of service excellence within the client location in order to enhance the brand to internal and external stakeholders. Monitor successes of the workplace experience and positively shape and adjust to meet the client’s needs then proactively anticipate all stages of the customer journey.
Providing daily leadership, management and development of the agreed CBRE contract with BT. Ensuring financial and operational commitments are met and exceeded across your building. This role reports into the Workplace Experience Lead.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
• To plan and prioritise own work allocation according to the needs of the site as determined by the Workplace Experience Lead.
• Carry out daily building walks and regular supplier audits to check key deliverables such as: -
o Act as the ‘face’ your allocated areas of the building and provide proactive innovative solutions and resolution of all BT user issues and provide visible assistance when required
o BT Colleague engagement
o Cleaning standards maintained against specification
o M&E standards are maintained against specification
o Meeting rooms set ups are complete in agreed layout formats, AV is working, and signage is current and in place
o Hazard and defect reporting
o Welfare areas, client department cleanliness managed and monitored
o Generate suggestions for continuous improvement and innovation
o Ensure any tickets are logged and progress is checked daily
• Support in the management of all sub-contracted services and ensure all services provided are resourced and maintained to a high standard and within the client’s guidelines. Including the competent completion of inductions, ATWs, DRAs when required.
• Support the Management in monitoring services and suppliers and ensure that the required standards are maintained ensuring SLA’s & KPI’s are achieved.
• Support the team, ensuring the site remains compliant with current Health & Safety legislation at all times.
• Carry out DSE assessments as required
• Provide AV first line support
• Stationery ordering, stocking up as required
• Issuing and management of keys for lockers, pedestals, storage
• Take ownership of the various store rooms and ensure they are kept clear and tidy to provide adequate swing space as needed
• Ensure all building communication is up to date and in line with company expectations and have relevant, in date information displayed at all times. Including, but not limited to, building notice boards, Clip frames, floor maps etc.
• Ensure that all requests made via the Facilities Helpdesk are entered on to the system in a timely manner and that completed jobs are updated through the CAFM systems.
• Engage with other service partners to ensure prompt and effective ticket log resolution
• Assist with Front of House cover as and when required.
• Assist and co-ordinate with the in house Engineering team to ensure all tasks are completed within SLA and to a quality standard.
• Promote and maintain the core Values of CBRE at all times.
• Become a Moves and Changes liaison, provide portering and planning support as required
• Be able to maintain and update desk utilisation data as required
• Offering guidance and support for any HSE queries
• To be familiarised with the team leader role and front desk roles & to provide cover as & when required
• Support the FM in providing administrative support as required
• Carry out any reasonable management request as required
• Previous facilities management experience, ideally in a customer experience role with events/hospitality experience.
• Excellent motivational and influencing skills, with high levels or personal integrity.
• Organised, able to prioritise and deliver within high pressure, business critical environments.
• Ability to balance strategic thinking with tactical delivery for client satisfaction.
• High degree and knowledge reference of Health and Safety legislation.
• Ability to manage conflict and crisis situations effectively with diplomacy and sensitivity.
• Able to demonstrate an empowering and inspiring leadership style.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills with a high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to seek out opportunities for continuous improvement and portray vision, values and passion.
• Customer and team focussed
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including accurate grammar and business correspondence knowledge.
• Ability to successfully multitask and able to adjust tasks in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities in a high-pressured environment.
• Organised, independent and self-motivated, enthusiastic, dependable, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and prioritisation.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills to maintain positive internal and external relationships.
• Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
• Confident and assertive
• Flexible approach to work
• Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion at all times
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
• Does not let issues go; follows up on issues through to resolution.
• Puts customer and team needs first; always considers impact of actions on customer and team
• Warm and engaging demeanor.
• Ability to assess circumstances, empathize and offer help.
Our mission: To build a world-class business through exceptional service and exceptional people