CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Work Place Assistant to join the team located in Pangbourne. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out daily general duties as required, setting the highest standards for both the visual image of all areas within buildings. The individual will also be assisting the Work Place Manager’s to sustain and deliver first class provision of services to account’s site.
• Provide an exceptional Customer Service experience to account’s Pangbourne residents including assistance to the site reception/concierge team as required to ensure effective deliver of all Front of House services
• Take ownership for the visual standards of all external and internal and related communal areas, wherever appropriate including meeting rooms, set up and standards
• Support and help maintain stationary Cupboards, Cardboard/Toner/Battery Recycling support
• Complete work order request within the agreed SLAs i.e. pedestal unlock
• Poster Management within the building; porterage
• Real suite Work Order Support, ensuring consistency in the absence of the Soft Services Manager
• Conference Room/Exhibition Set-Up Support; provide basic AV assistance for meeting rooms when requested
• Ensure that the site is covered for general duties between 0700-1800hrs Monday to Friday on a three-shift basis
• Answer any telephone in a friendly and professional manner, handling the call effectively and efficiently
• Always work within the laid down account’s HSSE requirements across the site to ensure that all services are delivered in a safe manner including attending HSSE meetings as required
• Along with Soft Service Manager build positive relationships with account’s key staff in buildings and ensure they are aware of your contact details for urgent requests
• Delivery of services as laid down on the Service Level Requirements document for the meeting and function services
• Report all service shortcomings affecting the guest experience to appropriate line manager
• Monitor progress of service requests raised, this will ensure prompt response by the various teams
• Maintain personal awareness of all site procedures relevant to the general services, ensuring that any required changes to procedures are brought to the attention of the process owner
• Completion of any required daily checklists and area audits
• Be fully conversant with the reporting procedures for any nonconformance/ incident in relation to H&S and first aid at account’s Pangbourne site
• Must know where the fire exit and muster points are located and ensure access to and availability of them is always kept clear
• Embrace and deliver the working together service excellence concept and to operate as part of the “One Team” culture across Pangbourne site
• Ensure prompt and seamless handover of information and special requests between shifts
• Assist with any other adhoc requests as required by the Soft Service Manager
• Strong customer service skills with a self-image of confidence and authority to enable effective customer service delivery
• Ability to drive and hold a current clean licence
• Service orientated attitude combined with a flair for pro-active problem solving to exceed customers' expectations
• Ability to provide services to the highest specification within a Corporate Head Office Building
• Strong team player within a Customer Service environment and Service Providers
• Ability to manage service disruptions in a seamless manner via effective use of the team’s resources to maintain business as usual activity
• Manual Handling training, Knowledge of site HSE practices, site recycling requirements and of Goods-In and Stores Practices
• At a formal level the job holder will be charged with several job related/relationship objectives as part of their annual appraisal and development plan
• At an informal level the individual will be encouraged to actively participate in the customer
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.