CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Weekend Works Manager (FTC) to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the planning and management of all maintenance throughout the Goldman account’s UK estate. This will require excellence in customer service, experience in managing third party contractor delivery, and instilling a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the team they manage.
• Manage the delivery of all CBRE activities (excluding Engineering) and Property related services across the London Campus within the agreed Scope of Service out of hours at the weekend
• Ensure consistency of a high-quality service delivery via in house teams and service vendors in alignment with Client expectations
• Ensure SLAs are met (as a minimum), but preferably exceeded and within budget for specific building location, achieving targets
• On site management of in house and CBRE third party providers and their planned maintenance programs
• Ensure statutory & legislative compliance for all works
• Provide monthly reporting information across areas of responsibility for use in Monthly/Quarterly Client Report
• Work closely with other disciplines to ensure all works are properly planned, aligned with other activities and do not have a detrimental impact on the Customer
• Management of associated Helpdesk tickets and review of overall monthly statistics to improve SLA Performance
• Seek opportunities to improve services and deliver more cost-effective ways of working
• Provide support to Project Team deliverables out of hours
• Review PO and Invoice Authority lists to ensure all associated authorisations and approvals are in place in a timely manner
• Ability to work in a time-compressed environment and react quickly to changing needs and priorities on a real-time basis
• Ability to manage both business as usual and initiatives that drive effective operational performance across the building
• Extensive experience of managing to SLAs and KPIs
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in managing and influencing clients and customers
• Experience in managing suppliers/contractor performance
• Drive discipline within the organization to reach aggressive targets
• Demonstrate strong leadership abilities and organizational skills
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power point) and general all-round computer literacy
• Multiple years of experience of fabric maintenance/FM experience in a corporate environment
• A well organised team player, objective and open-minded in approach.
• An energetic and positive thinker, who demands the highest of standards.
• Ability to develop relationships with team members across all disciplines to respond to and serve client needs
• Experience of Financial Sector would be an advantage
• Experienced supervisor or third parties and of people
• Ability to embed a culture of service excellence within the team they oversee
• Self-motivated with the ability to drive delivery, obtain results and build relationships at all levels
• Resilient and ability to maintain motivation in a challenging and ever-changing environment
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.