Valuations Team Lead
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 29-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Primary Role Objective
This position is responsible for leading, developing and managing the Manila Valuations Administration team to support the Americas VAS business. Responsible for the management of the local workflow, which then assists the Americas producers and support across America. Ensure Admin based in Americas is always updated, ensuring that all services are delivered within SLA’s. Team customer service and communication is paramount
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Business Management
- 3 years’ experience in managing a team.
- Shift 8pm to 5am
- Capable of working with a combination of onshore and offshore teams.
- Knowledge and experience in administration, supervision, and team management.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively across range of internal stakeholders on all levels.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams and PowerPoint.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Confident and mature, with a positive attitude and ability to adapt to change
- Manage the day-to-day work flow to ensure adequate resources to achieve client and internal KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all systems and processes utilised in the day to day Administrator workflow.
- Utilise operations workflow management tools to monitor team performance and report on metrics as necessary.
- Delegate tasks, communicating clear instructions to team members
- Recruitment and on-boarding of new employees
- Monitor team members’ performance to ensure the training they are being provided is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is required
- Set clear team goals and create an inspiring team environment with open communication
- Discover training needs and provide coaching and motivation to team members
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the Valuations business
- Collaborate with Springwood HUB staff as needed to ensure excellent client outcomes within SLA.
- Manage leave plans for team
- Actively contribute to team meetings demonstrating a willingness to share ideas and information
- Undertake other duties and tasks as your manager may reasonably direct from time to time
- Preparing weekly/monthly reports as business governance including data analysis
- Capacity and resource analytics- Forecast volume and staffing requirements
- Attend Operational calls
- 3rd month evaluation and 5th month evaluation
- Creating and maintenance of modules/standard operating procedures including process maps.
- Identifying quality improvements related to agent tools, training gaps, product development enhancements and overall agent service.
- Facilitates recruitment and conducts training/orientations.
- Requisitioning hardware and other related Valuation tools for new recruits
- Maintenance of SharePoint and other related shared sites.