The jobholder will be integral to the management of major client accounts and supporting the Senior Director in running the team.
This is a key appointment to the National Valuation Team with exposure to high level Industrial & Logistics clients, as well as a wide range of other property types across the UK. The role demands a significant focus on the UK logistics and south east office sectors, providing valuation advice for secured lending purposes, acquisition due diligence support, and quarterly valuations on behalf of REITS and property companies.
The position gives opportunity for variety in terms of the asset classes and geographies but also the flexibility to specialise if desired. The role also offers client exposure and significant responsibility, together with excellent career prospects.
• In addition to the above, provision of valuation advice relating to a full range of commercial investment and development properties across London and the South East, and assisting with the valuation of multi-sector, UK wide portfolios, involving regular collaboration with regional valuation teams.
• Providing advice on behalf of lenders, and investors of Investment valuations and development appraisals for a mixture of accounting, loan security, general advisory and acquisition purposes.
• Co-ordination of large portfolio instructions including liaisons with Capital Markets, Development and Professional Departments
• Client liaisons, developing existing and new client relationships
• Business development for team and wider company network
• MRICS qualified
• Strong understanding of the UK business, economy and current affairs.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Self-motivated while working as part of an energetic and enthusiastic team.
• Enjoys working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
• Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
• Strong leadership skills providing motivation and development of others
• Good IT skills. Experience of Argus (Circle) Valuation and Developer software would be advantageous.
• Good analytical skills