CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
Job Title: Internal Communications Executive
Works with Internal Communications (IC) Associate Directors and team to deliver internal communications campaigns
• Provide support on rolling out Global and EMEA internal communications projects and campaigns
• Assist in supporting the European internal communications community in implementing Global and pan EMEA campaigns
• Manage the EMEA and UK weekly and quarterly internal communications newsletters including planning, writing and uploading articles/images and following up with contributors
• Work closely with UK business lines and corporate functions across the business to generate news stories and assist with employee engagement to support business objectives
• Work with Diversity and Inclusion, Affinity groups and Responsible Business teams to develop and action campaigns and initiates
• Manage content and publishing to internal comms channels including Intranet (SharePoint), SnapComms, plasma screens etc.
• Support on change and transformation projects
• Coordinate intranet administration and news publishing across all intranet channels: news, events and department, resource and service line sites
• Assist with the forthcoming employee intranet migration project
• Provide training and troubleshooting for internet authors/approvers across EMEA on populating intranet news, intranet events and intranet department, resource and service line organisation sites
• Coordinate organising internal communications events e.g. focus groups and breakfasts
• Liaise with the People team and Digital & Technology to manage distribution lists for newsletters, specific groups of employees
• Assist on the updating and maintenance of corporate information material to intranet knowledge portal
• Support the EMEA internal communications community
• Ad-hoc support internal communications requests and tactical delivery of projects
• Manage internal communications administration including finances
• Liaise with the Brand team to brief in campaign branding and artwork
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proficient in Adobe packages (InDesign, Photoshop etc.)
• Proficient in PowerPoint
• Positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Flexible responsive style of working
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.