UI Engineer [Angular]
Gurgaon , India
Date published: 4-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works closely with clients to develop solutions that make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. We strive to develop foundational and breakthrough products that create value for our customers.
We are building team of creative and passionate individuals with full stack expertise and knowledge to help innovate and develop applications suite for Facilities Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, maintain, enhance, and test UI frameworks for highly user interactive applications.
- Establish UI frameworks and design implementation for Single Page Application architecture that could be extended to provide a Progressive Web Application experience.
- Provide the structural guidance for development and maintenance of the application’s User Interface elements.
- Collaborate with UI/UX Designers to design and develop application providing the best-in-class user experience.
- Create abilities to independently develop, test and deploy UI elements of the application interacting with highly available API backend.
- Adopt shift-left practices by implementing unit tests, container build checks and API Tests for the delivered features.
- Involved with the investigation and resolution of complex data, system, and software issues in the production environment.
- Participate in the evaluation of new platforms, tools, and technologies.
- Provide assistance such as technical guidance, code review, and/or training to coworkers.
- 5-7 years of experience developing highly interactive frontend heavy applications.
- 3-5 years of experience with frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS and designing MicroService/Event driven architecture.
- Experience with web standards such a HTML5 and CSS3.
- Full stack knowledge including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Experience with content acceleration, UI elements minification using cloud-based solutions such as Azure CDN or AWS CloudFront.
- Experience with Git and Git flow for code lifecycle management.
- Experience with cloud migration (AWS or Azure) and managing the development of cloud-based applications and development of APIs, web services.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development cycles.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or
computer science or equivalent work experience. Requires technical and business knowledge in
multiple disciplines/processes. Typically has 3-5 years of relevant work experience. Consideration
given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills.