The Travel Security Operations Specialist for BPO will support our client’s Global Security team by providing the first point of contact for security, travel and safety situations involving client's facilities, medical emergencies, employee assistance and security hotline calls. The Global Security Operations Specialist will work in Manila office, reporting to the Global Security Operations Manager at Security Operations Centre located in Houston, Texas. This position will require flexibility as the shift hours for this position will vary.
• Performs assigned tasks from detailed instructions, established policies and procedures.
• Maintains situational awareness by utilizing various security tools to monitor travel, and worldwide issues or events.
• Identifies, communicates, initiates and coordinates appropriate response/notification based on security guidelines.
• Administers company travel security policies and ensures employee compliance with those policies. Where employees are not in compliance – escalates issues appropriately.
• Serves as the initial point of contact for crisis and emergency events worldwide.
• Assists employees with security or travel issues.
• Data entry/retrieval utilizing the organization’s various security systems.
• Assists security team by maintaining accurate logs of events and occurrences based on security guidelines.
• Regularly interacts with other security teams worldwide to coordinate responses to significant events.
Required Skills and Experience
• Associate’s degree from a nationally accredited college or university.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and retain new skills and concepts.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong organizational, administrative, and time management skills.
• Able to logically evaluate and analyse incidents and calls for service, and then give directions and assistance to
those persons needing support while maintaining a professional demeanour.
• Ability to professionally interact with a range of audiences.
• Demonstrated ability
o To multi-task in high stress environment.
o To work with minimum supervision while understanding the need to escalate issues appropriately.
o To logically evaluate and analyse emerging incidents and calls for service.
o To present concepts and ideas in a reasonable and logical manner.
• Applicants must understand security concepts.
• Proficiency with computer keyboard data entry, common computer applications and operating systems to include
the Microsoft and Apple products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Access).
• Appropriately handles exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
• Applicants must be able to work day or night shifts, weekdays and weekends, including holidays.
• Must be willing to participate in the pre-employment screening process, including drug testing and background
• Must have the legal right to work in the Philippines.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Bachelor’s degree from a nationally accredited college or university.
• Familiarity with Travel Security and associated vendors.
• Experience with call centre operations to include but not limited to police, fire or EMS dispatching centres.
• Experience with Incident Management systems and/or travel security systems / vendors.