Our Asset Services team work with our clients to maximise commercial real estate value by aligning building operational performance with broader business objectives. By tailoring our property management efforts to our client’s goals, we are able to anticipate needs and deal with issues long before they become problems.
PMA (Property Management Accounts) is the growing property & fund accounting team, based in Glasgow. PMA support the Surveying Teams & Facilities Managers in the UK by administering approximately £3 Billion p/a of rents and service charge.
Working in the Real Estate Accounting Services team where the individual will be responsible for the successful transition in or out of a property or portfolio.
* Working with our Property Management, Facilities Management and third-party partner colleagues to ensure a successful transition in or out of a property or portfolio in line with internal KPI’s or contractual terms;
* Preparing transition review packs and liaising with other teams within PMA to provide exceptional outcomes to our client;
* Liaising with external managing agents to ensure the transitions of data;
* Responsibility for completion of maintenance and banking in line with Transition responsibilities;
* Responsibility for clearing down the trial balance and ensuring all codes are accurately accounted for;
* Attending client and internal meetings;
* Preparing reconciliation of clients’ funds and ensuring cash is paid over to clients in line with agreed procedures.
* Technical understanding of trial balance
* Ability to interpret leases
* Exposure to bookkeeping
* Attention to detail
* Problem solving
* Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
* Relationship management
* Ability to make decisions
* Excellent communication skills
* Numerical and analytically minded
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.