Transition Manager Shared Services
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 8-Nov-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Participate in the client pursuit process, including solution and transition strategy development and yellow pads/presentations as needed
- Lead all transition planning efforts prior to Kickoff, including team mobilization
- Lead the core and extended transition team to ensure all transition commitments are met and delivered in the agreed timeframe following the GCM transition process
- Engage additional or specialty resources as needed
- Serve as the transition central point of contact for client leadership, CBRE sales leadership and CBRE operations leadership (AD)
- Manage the transition budget, forecast any deviation, and provide required reporting
- Develop the Transition Commitment Document (CD)
- Validate the Transition Schedule to ensure it meets CD requirements
- Host the internal and client-facing transition Kickoff meetings, including coordination and execution, with the support of the core and extended team*
- Lead the weekly transition Steering Call, including coordination and development of required materials
- Develop and distribute the weekly transition bulletin
- Identify and resolve risks and obstacles that may impede transition success, and ensure detailed mitigation plans are in place
- Manage issue and risk escalation
- Lead the Go Live strategy and “war room” to ensure successful day 1
- Ensure contract obligations are met and transition deliverables are satisfied using the GCM best practices, tools and processes
- Manage project signoff and closeout process including TIP completion and operational handoff to account leadership and AD onboarding
Global Projects (In Addition to the Above):
- Serve as the Global Transition Leader on multi-region projects for which they are the lead region, in addition to serving as the Transition Leader for that region
- Lead the core and extended teams across all regions to ensure consistent, complete delivery as agreed in the CD
- Serve as the central point of contact for transition activity globally, ensuring strong communication with global client counterparts
Skills / Attributes :
- Shows Initiative and Instills Confidence
- Ability to Lead Direct and Indirect Reports
- Composed and Confident with Audiences at all Levels
- Strong Oral Skills and Presentation Ability
- Strong Written Communication Skills
- Resourceful, Motivating
- Adaptable and Reactive to Change
- Manages Complexity Comfortably
- Takes Ownership of and Directs Work
- Maintains Global Perspective
- Prioritizes and Delegates Effectively
- Exceptional Relationship Management (Client and Internal)
- Fundamental Understanding of all Aspects of the CRE and FM Business
- Able to Have Tough Conversations in a Tactful and Productive Way
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four year college or university plus a minimum five years of related experience and/or training.
- Previous experience in an operational leadership role preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. Spreadsheet skill set to include advanced functions such as graphics, pivot tables, macros and database management required.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to department.
- Amenable to work on any shift (including night shift) depending on business needs
- Willing to be assigned in Buendia, Makati