Pathumwan , Thailand
Date published: 12-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Meet and liaise with clients, conducting viewings and providing guidance of the letting process, including advise on potential rental values of the properties.
- Prepare and progress letting particulars.
- Manage registration process and prepare tenancy agreement contracts.
- Represent the clients in negotiations with prospective landlords.
- Negotiate as appropriate.
- Facilitate the process of lease registration.
- Assist with the management and maintenance of the landlords database to ensure it is kept up to date and accurate.
- Be proactive and demonstrate skills to undertake new landlords as well as retaining the current landlords.
- Establish and maintain landlord relationships.
- Conduct location survey on property availability and property market prices.
- Prepare new properties proposals, submitted to clients for approval.
- Review and update industry standard and competitive analysis
- Manage & deliver all real estate transactions, including acquisition and disposal of properties, renewal of leases, rent reviews & property related taxes
- To collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders and related teams to deliver new project on time and ensure all conditions complying with company standard terms and conditions
- Influencing and working with your Program Manager and other support functions to ensure that we support the same priorities