CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Trainee Contract Support to join the team located in Bracknell. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and business support to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business.
• Understand, anticipate, and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships
• Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility
• Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard -examples of these are:
1. Ensure compliance to policies and procedures
2. Ensure that sales invoices are raised in a correct and timely manner
3. Ensure that Extra Works jobs are raised, billed, and closed in a timely manner at the correct gross margin
4. Raise purchase orders in line with company requirements.
5. Assist the Lead Contract Support in the management of WIP and debt
6. Understand the contract, including scope and terms & conditions
7. Assisting the Contract Manager in ensuring compliance with Health & Safety requirements, including H&S reporting (e.g. Hazard Reporting) and promoting a safe working environment
8. Maintaining on site personnel records including training matrixes, holiday and sickness records and timesheets
9. Assist with monthly Client reporting
10. Work with the Lead Contract Support to help improve the financial standards of the contract that are measured against monthly key performance indicators
11. Achieve results within quality and time restraints
12. Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes ensuring continuous improvement
13. Actively participate in a diverse and effective team
14. Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly; involve people and influence decisions
• A good basic education is essential, with at least GCSE passes in Maths and English or equivalent
• Higher educational qualifications to ‘A’ level/HNC/D or degree would be beneficial
• Good PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook – intermediate to advance level, desirable skills in PowerPoint and Access
• Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
• Previous experience of a customer-facing role using operating systems such as Dynamics AX or Concept software would be beneficial
• Some financial / accounting experience would be an advantage
• Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
• Committed to customer service delivery
• Reliable and committed
• Smart appearance
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.