• A team player with good inter-personal and communication skills
• Decision making and business judgment.
• Adaptability to changing priorities and time constraints.
• Safety, Security and Controls awareness.
• Budget planning and stewardship.
• Able to manage contractors and vendors to deliver quality works and services
• Contract administration.
• Working knowledge of real estate and or facility management disciplines.
• Knowledge of facility related regulatory requirements and expectations including OIMS and CIMS requirements.
General Position Description
Assists CBRE Facility Manager in managing tenant services provided by CBRE in accordance with agreed to service types, levels and costs with the site Business Unit.
Manages tenant services and executes day to day operations ensuring that services are in compliance with corporate expectations (including OIMS/SSH&E/CIMS requirements )and applicable laws/regulations.
Ensures day to day compliance with LPS.
Includes a very high level of interaction with Business Unit personnel to ensure good communications and service satisfaction, including troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Day to day management of services listed below (as appropriate) and coordinated with Facilities Supervisor:
- Mail and courier services
- Janitorial, cleaning and pest control services
- Client work order management
- Conference room bookings and support services
- Office equipment services (shredders etc)
- Catering, vending, kitchen equipment.
- Bus transportation services
- Daily interfaces with all levels of business unit personnel determining requirements and mobilizing internal and external resources accordingly.
- Implements continuous improvement ideas to enhance service offering and cost effectiveness.
- Maintains databases including client requests, cost records/invoicing.
- Manages recycling program and other sustainability programs.
- Manages operations staff which could include: janitors, cafeteria workers etc.
- Ensures client needs and concerns are considered and addressed in a timely manner.
- Monitors progress of tenant services and provides feedback to Facilities Supervisor.
- Monitors expenditures and assists in preparing budget estimates for the area of responsibility.
- Other responsibilities as assigned from time to time