Job Title: Technology & Data Solutions Director
The Technology and Data Solutions Director is the conduit between the CBRE Digital & Technology organization and the A & T Client Solutions team, responsible for all aspects of end-to-end technology solutioning for CBRE advisory pursuits.
• Understanding the client technology and data requirements to support the wider CBRE value proposition
• Collaborating with the Client Solutions Lead and Solution Experts within the pursuit team to align on a watertight technology solution for each Client
• Leading the end-to-end technology solution, including the definition and description of the Solution Architecture, Data Architecture and Anlaytics platform, Client & User experience
• Providing all technology and data solutions costs, including technology development, implementation, support and licence costs, liaising with third party providers as necessary, including developing the FTE model for Transition & BAU activities from a technology perspective
• Ownership of the technology response and other client facing materials, including Information and Cyber Security content and Data Privacy
• Working with implementation lead on all transition and planning activities associated with the technology solution to ensure there is a robust technology implementation plan in support of the wider service
• Working with the Legal team and Customer Solutions Lead on MSA review of the client schedules associated with the proposed technology solution
• Presenting the technology solution to the senior client (CX level, business and procurement team) during the ongoing dialogue and pitch process
• Acting as a thought leader and advisor to the business lines in their own specific marketing and business development activities.
• The Technology and Data Solutions Director will have an exceptionally strong understanding and be well-versed in each service line offering, technology platform, and value proposition.
• He/she will liaise with the wider D&T organisation in the preparation and sign off of the technology solution and costs for each client requirement. He/she will work with D&T on planning and ensure an appropriate and robust hand over to D&T delivery teams at contract award for ongoing implementation of the solution.
• He/she will design business metrics for accountability and will meet with the relevant business groups to understand their requirements. Business metrics may include client rankings, aggregate portfolio additions and run off, operational effectiveness measures and cash management measures.
• He/she will act as a member of the BA leadership team, working to optimise and develop services / products delivered by the BAT as the delivery mechanism.
• Manages the planning, organization, and controls for a major functional area or department. May be responsible for a mix of direct and matrix reports. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Monitors appropriate staffing levels and reports on utilization and deployment of human resources. Leads and supports staff in areas of staffing, selection, training, development, coaching, mentoring, measuring, appraising and rewarding performance and retention. Leads by example and models behaviours that are consistent with CBRE’s values.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university. MBA preferred. Minimum of 10 years of related experience in technology or analytics preferred. Experience must include a minimum of 5 years commercial real estate developing technology solutions, pricing and organisation development models.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
• Requires advanced financial skills and knowledge to review complex financial reports prepared by others. Candidate should be able to prioritize key initiatives, develop business cases for budgets and reserve investments to align operational units towards common business development goals. Provides recommendations to executives that impact a line of business.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret various types of business documents such as complex and lengthy RFP documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Technically savvy with solid experience in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Outlook.
• Advanced knowledge of data & analytics platforms preferred. Experience working with large data sets and decipher multiple types of RFP models preferred.
• Can manage multiple competing projects and can prioritise workload, setting expectations accordingly
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve complex results. Responsible for setting project, department and/or division deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to line of business and/or overall company financial performance.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.