Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 24-Mar-2020
* Reports to the M&E/ Building Manager with specific responsibilities for the efficient and smooth operation of all plant and equipment.
* Duties of the above includes, inter alia, the following tasks:
* Co-ordinate and assisting in the daily operation of the M&E Services, carrying out all planned maintenance schedules and periodic inspection, and up-keep of all plant and equipment.
* To perform weekly checks on the building's fire-protection system - main panel and sub-panels, including trouble shooting on failure of fire-protection system.
* To attend to owner’s complaints.
* To maintain a proper stock control for all electrical/ mechanical accessories and materials purchase.
* To respond and attend to all emergency calls, after office hours and for reinforcement of manpower during major breakdown of plant and equipment.
* To ensure that service contractor conduct the servicing properly and in accordance to the service contract.
* To trouble-shoot on any failure to the building's electrical/ mechanical system.
* To attend to any other job function that may be assigned from time
* N/O Levels or NITEC with experience as technician with 2 or more years of experience
* Familiar with maintenance of equipments and facilities
* Ability to work with the property management team and occupier