gui an , Mainland China
Date published: 16-Jan-2020
1. Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations and agreed service level agreements.
2. Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
3. Ensure that PPM’s applicable to the maintenance industry are followed.
4. Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
5. Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared prior to all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
6. Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
7. To develop a good working relationship with all members of client and Supplier staff.
8. Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all client policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
9. Ensure a professional image of client and Supplier is presented to colleagues and visitors and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
10. Ensure that professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning.
11. Ensure logbooks, and reporting for client is updated.
12. Availability to work out of hours should the need arise to support operational needs as required. Availability to work shift and to provide emergency cover if required.
1. For technicians to operate with Electric, certificates of Low Voltage operation, High Voltage Operation is must.
2. For technicians in HVAC operation and maintenance, certificates of Refrigeration and A/C operation, Refrigeration and A/C maintenance is must, and certificate of low voltage operation is preferred.