Technician, Mechanical and Electrical - Building and Facilities
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 27-Dec-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Record all critical readings required by equipment health checks report.
- Escalate all faults to property/project executive/property manager
- Carry out on-Premise inspections. Response to faults.
- Follow up on actions from maintenance checklist and daily BMS Report.
- Escalate all faults to property/project executive/ manager.
- Higher NITEC or NTC-2 Certificate in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Air-conditioning / Building Services or its equivalent
- At least three (3) years of post-graduation working experience in maintaining mechanical and electrical equipment and building services