Makati , Philippines
Date published: 18-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Technical Document Control Specialist plays a support role in planning, designing, improving and creating the Digital and Technology playbooks. The position is responsible for supporting the whole Digital and Technology APAC team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, I.T., Computer Science, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- With at least two (2) years’ work experience in related documentation work or similar role.
- Skilled communicator with experience in writing and editing according to guidelines, template and established standards.
- Write in a clear and concise manner and be able to convey information appropriately for a variety of audiences
- Can collaborate and interact effectively with subject matter experts (SMEs) in Process Control and Automation technologies
- Knowledge in website and computer applications and fundamentals
- Experienced/Advanced in Office 365 applications, including productivity tools such as Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to create, assimilate and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner
- Customer focused, with strong problem-solving skills and good attention to details.
- Has experience in auditing process
- Support local OPS management in continuous improvement, consistency in OPS processes systems and reporting
- Prepare process maps, manuals, operating procedures
- Knowledge of Process Mapping
- Knowledge/Certification in Lean/Six Sigma is a plus but not essential
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations, hardware and other equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and formulas)
- Six Sigma Yellow belt trained is an advantage
- Knowledge of Service-Now ticketing system a plus
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize all formal process documents to design and develop training to meet defined customer and department needs.
- Create and distribute effective communications regarding training opportunities and updates for the department or service line.
- Develop a strong understanding of the key business goals and strategies across all D&T Services functions to ensure learning and development strategies and activities support their goals.
- Create video/file tutorials for common IT issues within CBRE.
- Implement the competency framework that articulates the core knowledge, skills and attributes required to perform at all levels across the organization.
- Implement training program evaluation techniques, analyzing and communicating results of learning solution against business outcomes.
- Develop effective relationships with internal staff ensuring a process of on-going review of performance.
- Define, scope and lead policies and process improvement projects in alignment with business strategies
- Drive compliance by supporting process implementation with complete communication, documentation, and training outputs.
- Facilitate additional process and change management training as needed.
- Conduct group and individual training sessions via applicable technological means.
- Conduct ad-hoc one on one or group training for IT staff.