Technical Supervisor/Officer: AC/HVAC-Surabaya
Surabaya, Indonesia , Indonesia
Date published: 30-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE : World wide leader in Real Estate Services.
CBRE in Indonesia
- Providing exceptional outcomes for clients in Indonesia and throughout the globe by providing world-class advantage. CBRE has representation within Indonesia through our Global Workplace Solutions business based in Jarkarta, as well as through a strategic alliance with PT Leads Property Services Indonesia.
Purpose of the role:
- Leads a group of technicians and ensures effective scheduling, dispatching and execution of all hard services maintenance. The role is responsible for effective and efficient service delivery, maximized technician productivity and minimized customer business interruptions
What to expects on the role:
- Provides supervision and leadership of a field service team that ensures the efficient and safe maintenance of client location(s).
- Develops a detailed daily workforce schedule by technician crew ensuring all skills, requirements and resource availability is met.
- Schedule includes all planned maintenance work orders, reactive work orders and corrective work orders.
- Hire, train and develop maintenance staff.
- Manages all technical training requirements including competency assessments, critical services training and scenario training exercises.
- Communicates with client and facility occupants to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance opportunities to expand contract scope.
- Manages/hosts the on-site activity of sub-contractors performing hard services.
- Available on-call 24/7 to provide telephone assistance or emergency response to the facility.
- Ensures compliance to all city, state, and federal license and certification requirements. Maintain and submit all records and documents to proper authorities for audit purposes
- Reviews all work and assures performance in accordance with established safety procedures
- Participates in scheduling meetings with operational partners/customer to finalize priority of work orders, optimum downtime windows, and necessary lead times.
- Work with Productivity Coordinators and customer (if required) to determine resource availability and level the work force schedule.
- Maintains accurate metrics on the performance of maintenance tasks and provide timely reports to the Site Manager.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values
To be eligible for the role, you must have:
- Technical education with 7 plus years of related experience in building/Facilities Management (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience Knowledge and experience with EHS and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of CMMS systems (demonstrated knowledge of MS Office and MS Project highly desirable
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees. Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages
- Able to manage and train entry-level personnel. High level craft knowledge and skill to accurately assign and complete a job.
- Knowledge and understanding of the maintenance processes and proper use of the work order system, planning, scheduling and storeroom processes
Location: Surabaya Indonesia (working at the client's site_Banking Industry)