CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Technical Services Manager to join the team located in Brinny. The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day operational support of the hard service functions both electrical and mechanical.
• Manage contractual relationships and works with the Client’s Representative to assure excellent service delivery to Client’s location; reviews and monitors performance in line with agreed KPI or SLA
• Lead a multi-skilled team to provide Facilities Management services and site asset care in accordance with SLA’s
• Meet key targets directly relating to the delivery of Service Excellence and KPI scorecard
• Build and maintain excellent Customer relationships, providing excellent customer service
• Ownership of the delivery of the Hard Services, whilst ensuring customer requirements are always met and their needs are anticipated
• Provide timely and accurate management information for use by the FM Senior Site manager
• Management of the site hard services contractors and the site CBRE technical teams
• Assist with raising, Issuing and tracking MSD purchase orders
• Assist the Senior Site Manager in the preparation of site budgets and work with CBRE finance team to track monthly budget vs actuals
• Track OOS and project P&L (Margins)
• Enhance service delivery through best practice and the effective use of systems and equipment
• Ensure all necessary processes / procedures are in operation and adhered to
• Working as a member of the site leadership team to ensure operations are run safely and on budget
• Day to day supervision of the Facilities Team including adherence to training, continuous improvement and innovation initiatives
• Ensure criticality and operational excellence maintenance tactics are implemented at site
• Carry out annual Performance Management of direct reports
• Such other duties as required by operational needs of the department
• Assist the Senior Site Manager with the operational support of the site duties as required
• Ensure that all areas of the operation are compliant to EHS regulatory requirements
• Participate in Audits as required by CBRE or MSD
• Other duties may be assigned as necessary
• Qualification in Business Administration, or related field or equivalent work experience
• Technical education with multiple years of related experience
• Have knowledge and experience of EHS, regulatory requirements and cross functional teams
• Lead and manage an effective team of functional leads and technicians to deliver world class maintenance tactics
• Understand and control Projects as required
• Implement innovations at site level to improve equipment and people/team performance
• Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills with excellent interpersonal skills and proven record of providing excellent internal/external customer service
• Excellent MS Office Suite skills
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team / Hiring Manager and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.