CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Technical Services Maintenance Supervisor to join the team located in Cramlington. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that specified locations(s) within the account are maintained and operate in a manner that is consistent with defined maintenance strategy.
• Day to day supervision of the technical team in compliance with plant maintenance schedules and reactive works including effective motivation, development, training and discipline
• Stand in for Maintenance Manager as needed
• Comply with all statutory requirements and ensure site standards are maintained
• Operate within annual budgets as determined by the Maintenance Manager for the maintenance and delivery of the service
• Deliver Daily Tier(s) and Toolbox talks with team as needed
• Ensure resources available and Labour loading of tasks – review periodically
• Monitor workload / resources and make timely recommendations for change
• Day to day vendors and contractor management, including daily on-site walks to review completed tasks by onsite team and contractors
• Holidays – Agree holidays and ensure staffing to cover work needed
• Sickness – First point of contact for staff, support Maintenance Manager with Return to Work process as needed
• High risk work permit lead
• Compliance (daily)
• Quotes - Compile and supply to client as needed
• Work with maintenance planner and scheduler for optimum service and provide backup for planner duties (SAP) over holidays / sickness
• Support performance reviews of the maintenance team
• Support Maintenance Manager in general duties
• Support onsite project activities including deliverables and handovers
• Support QHSE compliance
• Proactively look to recommend improvements and efficiencies to work processes by providing suggestions and solutions which provide a service efficiencies and quality enhancements
• Any other duties reasonably expected of you as requested by their manager
• Recognised apprenticeship in Electrical or Mechanical discipline E.G. City & Guilds / NVQ
• Positive and proactive approach to work and able to work on own initiative and as part of a large Maintenance Team
• Ability to change work pattern at short notice to meet the requirements of the client
• Self-motivated with good written and verbal communication skills
• IT literate with strong experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint software
• Ability and flexibility to handle a wide variety of items daily
• Excellent customer service skills
• Reliable and conscientious worker willing to learn and develop new skills and adapt to new working environments
• Ability to prioritise workload to effectively meet deadlines
• Strong proven experience in building services and maintenance of complex environments
• Use of SAP maintenance system or equivalent
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.