CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Technical Project Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be providing MEP Building Services and Digital Building (Controls systems and IoT) design and implementation oversight to key commercial office Projects. The individual will also be working closely with the Account team and variable project delivery teams across the region to support projects.
• Interface with the project teams to plan and define the various MEP, Controls and Digital Building requirements from a technical perspective for projects
• Where required brief MEP Consultant teams on requirements for due diligence for capital projects
• Review & critique third party building Due Diligence reports, providing advice on Lease requirements
• Support teams with defining MEP and Building Controls strategy for projects,
• Review MEP, Controls and Digital Building Standards and advise on any version required improvements to suit regions
• Peer review third party MEP and Controls and Digital Buildings design documentation for key projects at milestone Gateways (RIBA appropriate stages). Such monitoring shall include review of drawings and specs and periodic review with the project teams and consultants to solve any emerging issues in a timely manner
• Attend design meetings as required to support assigned projects
• Contribute to account initiatives
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Engineering focused degree or equivalent mechanical/electrical qualification
• Multiple years of experience (minimum of 7 years) post training experience, preferably including building services, building control systems (HVAC, Lighting, metering) and/or design of critical engineering environments
• Membership of an Engineering related professional body i.e. CIBSE, IET, iMECHE
• Adaptable to balance of commercial and technical requirements of task
• Ability to build close-knit teams across diverse cultures and geographies
• Multi-disciplined engineering skills
• Good Management experience in operational and construction environments
• Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
• Excellent interpersonal skills and high EQ
• Problem-solving ability
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Excellent team player with ability to demonstrate respect for all those that he/she works with
• Willingness to travel within EMEA for projects
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.