CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Technical Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be leading the establishment, implementation & maintenance of technical standards, system updates, reviews & service solutions to support the performance and profitability growth of the account.
• Management of business (critical assets), Contractor (critical), Critical Spares Management and Capacity Management Reporting
• Act as technical authority providing advice and assistance to maintenance teams as required
• Root Cause Analysis and Projects/Operations interface
• Oversee the development & implementation of EOP’s & SOP’s
• Deliver Technical Needs Assessments, produce gap analysis reports & develop training plans
• Oversee the management & delivery of Essential Maintenance Periods as specified in contract scope
• Manage Change Control documentation
• Ensure that all maintenance is carried out in line with Client/ Norland Requirements
• Assist in the creation of timely, meaningful reports as required in relation to productivity, equipment reliability/life expectancy, failure trends, improvements, recommendations
• Facilitate the implementation, adoption and embedding of the Critical Environment & Risk Management (CERM) model processes into the day to day operation
• Conduct regular emergency response simulations and ensure action plans are in place for all possible serious incidents
• Make decisions that alleviate risk to the business and always maintain business continuity
• Operate within financial budgets as determined by the Account Manager whilst identifying cost reduction opportunities resulting from improved / changed maintenance techniques
• Actively participate in the financial success of the account
• Development of engineering staff to deliver best in class maintenance service
• Completion of all critical PPM & corrective maintenance within agreed SLA’s
• Achieve and maintain CERM compliance
• Maintain 100% Uptime
• Managerial experience as Technical Manager or Technical Supervisor level within a high technical environment with extensive knowledge of data rooms, critical systems and complex HV and LV systems
• Numerate and computer literate, being able to use MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint proficiently
• Excellent motivational and influencing skills, with high levels of personal integrity
• High level of competency and understanding of Critical Environment electrical infrastructures
• Comprehensive understanding of HVAC systems and plant operations within Building Services and Critical Environments
• Up to date technical knowledge of ACOP’s, fire and environmental control measures, building control requirements, High Voltage, 17th Edition, Refrigeration and the Health and Safety at Work Act
• Minimum HNC qualification in appropriate engineering discipline
• Full understanding of SSoW
• Recognised apprenticeship in appropriate engineering discipline
• Flexibility as some out of hours working will be required to facilitate the management of essential maintenance periods & specialist sub-contractor works.
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.