Technical Manager, LEED
Shenzhen , Mainland China
Date published: 11-Jun-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Title:Technical Manager- LEED certification
Reporting to:Senior Director of Technical and Sustainability Services
Position Overview:This post is based in Shenzhen to support our business development mainly pertaining to LEED consultancy under various rating systems of “USGBC” to both existing and new building projects of our prospective clients across China and is required to work independently to deliver the required services most of the time under minimum supervision.
- Take part in pitching of technical and sustainability services from the start to the end including but not limited to preparation of presentation stuff, fee proposals / tenders, clarification, and contracts, rendering of interim advisory works, and follow-up with clients;
- Deliver the services so required by strictly adhering to the contractual requirements including but not limited to works as to energy simulation, energy audit, and fundamental commissioning of building energy systems under LEED certification in collaboration with other team members, due diligence, and training;
- Render consulting and advisory services to other team members of our ASV and other business lines;
- Keep abreast of the latest changes in the market to meet with the expectations of our clients;
- Take up other business-related assignments as instructed by the top management.
- Authority within assigned limits for a functional unit.
- Creative thinking and adaptability being essential requirements for nature of work.
- Positions projecting first impression of organization through own work process.
- Work requiring understanding of concepts, theories, principles and practices to lead in the achievement of business goals.
- Work to be performed with high standards of accuracy for the purpose of safety and security, cost implications, and overall efficiency.
- Participating in the development of unit short-term and long-term goals by contributing information and proposing initiatives for consideration by seniors.
- Directly engaged in frontline services delivery and provision of technical support or sales related services directly to customers.
- No direct involvement in the control of financial resources apart from prudent usage of company resources.
- Work involves development of new initiatives to enhance efficiency or to achieve business goals.
- Need to develop relationships with customers, gather comments and propose measures to enhance services in order to provide personalized services and proactive solutions.
- Independent judgment within authority and own job scope.
- Undergraduate in related discipline.
- Jointly accountable with others to achieve end results.
- Leading role for work with common goals involving cooperation with others.
- Role to supervise daily work of subordinates, provide on-the-job training, monitor and assess performance.
- Work with varying tasks to be prioritized and carried out independently within set guidelines.
- Similar issues requiring analysis and search of alternatives.
- Involvement and contribution in process improvement.
- LEED Accredited Professional preferable.
- Provide supporting services for generating revenue.
- Safety and security a priority in the work process of the position.
- Integration of a wide spectrum of activities with linkages to other work units.
- 5-10 years of relevant practical experience required for operational efficiency.
- Work in a safe and comfortable location on normal schedules and occasional trips to other cities required.
- Internal and external relationships at all levels are crucial.