Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 13-Oct-2020
· Manage a technical services team and work with building operation teams and on-site building in-charge to provide high-quality technical support to the property/ properties to which you are assigned in respect to the following:
o Engineering works,
o Mechanical and electrical facilities,
o Building systems,
o Maintenance equipment,
o Building materials and building structure repair and maintenance.
· Recruit, train and supervise the technical team in the repair, upkeep and maintenance of the properties to which you are assigned.
· Prepare related reports, tender documents and follow up the contract administration and progress.
· Carry out preparation and monitoring of E&M maintenance work and major renovation work including MVAC/ Fire Services/ Plumbing & Drainage/ Electrical and builders work.
· Assist to carry out regular building condition survey and prepare the building condition report.
· Ensure that repair, maintenance and renovation work comply with local Building Codes and government regulations that control the management of buildings.
· Deal with complaints from owners, occupiers and clients in respect of technical matters.
· Supervise and monitor all the daily maintenance works under safety to process.
· Provide required technical training and information to all technical staff.
· Carry out any other duties as assigned by your supervisors and management.
· Bachelor’s degree in Building Services Engineering or equivalent related subjects.
· At least 5 years relevant experience with supervisory position in building maintenance, planning, and scheduling maintenance work.
· Sound technical experience with hand-on ability in plumbing, carpentry, electrical works and painting, gained through with previous practical experience and attendance at trade schools/ technical college or university.
· Relevant experience in managing building improvement, alternation, addition and renovation projects.
· Knowledge of laws that govern building management and maintenance, including familiarity with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and legislation that have an impact on building safety, emergency evacuation and environment protection.
· Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
· Proficient in PC applications such as MS Office, MS Project and AutoCAD.
· Independent, analytical, self-motivated, well-organized, able to work under pressure.