APAC regional exposure
Challenging and rewarding client environment
Suitable for HVAC Technician/Electrician looking for a step into Facilities Management
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Manage operations for assigned facilities and assist in development of operating and capital budgets.
- Oversee all building systems including fire/life safety, plumbing, HVAC and electrical issues.
- Maintain consistently high levels of superior customer service and develop key tenant stakeholder engagement.
- Seek to continuously improve processes and efficiencies of the building services.
- Adhere to HSEQ requirements and compliance deliverables and maintain OHS rules and regulations for the workplace.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Knowledge/experience of critical facilities management;
- Certification/license in facilities management and electrical/mechanical/HVAC and refrigeration systems;
- Commercial experience working in a corporate environment;
- Willing to work 24/7 on call;
- Strong stakeholders’ management and engagement skills;
- Budgeting and financial reporting experience.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.