CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies.
We are currently recruiting a Technical Facilities Manager to deliver both maintenance and facilities management services across a head office site in Rugby.
Reporting to a Contract Manager, the successful candidate will have an electrical engineering background and experience in the delivery of planned and reactive maintenance services. However, we are looking for somebody with a desire and ambition to gain experience in wider facilities management services such as cleaning, security and reception.
• To manage the day to day running of facilities services on the Rugby site.
• To carry out technical maintenance such as distribution boards, emergency light testing, ensuring all PPM’s are delivered on time and documentation completed.
• To carry out electrical work throughout the building.
• To co-ordinate fabrication work throughout the building.
• To co-ordinate all non-technical PPM’s including fire alarm weekly testing and fire drills, ensuring all delivered on time and documentation completed.
• To manage technical contractor visits to site and issue authority to work permits and general permits.
• To ensure reactive calls are logged, delivered and closed by due dates on appropriate systems.
• To co-ordinate the monitoring of cleaning on site and carry out monthly audits.
• To obtain quotes for extra works/repairs and log as necessary – processing once approved as necessary.
• Supporting and coordinating the KPI’s and audit regimes.
• To be aware of and comply with the company and statutory requirements regarding health, safety, fire and hygiene
• Identify opportunities for account growth including service and cost improvement
• Encourage self to continually look for areas of service improvement, maintaining a “can do” attitude
• Previous experience in planned and reactive maintenance.
• Formal electrical engineering qualification.
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and statutory compliance.