• Newly formed opportunity
• Located in Sydney
• A great opportunity to work with CBRE
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Monitors BMS systems to ensure indoor comfort and plant efficiency, responds to faults and alerts both within hours and after hours, attends site to diagnose problems and provides directions to maintenance contractors.
• Conducts routine inspections of critical environment infrastructure
• Conduct routine inspections of office spaces and other tenancy areas to identify compliance gaps with client’s property and facilities.
• Responsible for raising incident tickets and issuing subsequent incident postings.
• Receives, manages and responds to service requests, ensure team and customers are up to date with status of work.
• Liaises with client’s technology team and other business units prior to executing any programmed preventive maintenance works and break/fix works.
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• In order to progress to interview, you must have experience in building services/ facilities management and ideally critical environments.
• You will have strong communication skills; both written and verbal, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients
• The ability to manage a busy workflow and meet deadlines is a must for this position.
• Thorough knowledge and experience in managing Critical Environments and Essential Services.
• A flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to a changing environment is essential.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.