Technical Engineering Manager
Tadworth , United Kingdom
Date published: 28-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Technical Engineering Manager to join the team located in Bandstead.
The role of the Technical Engineering Manager is to support the Client Facilities Management account in all technical building services activities, whilst supporting the Technical Lead in driving the overall engineering strategy. The role covers +50 sites throughout the EMEA region.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supporting the account in the delivery of technical building services activities
- Conducting site audits, undertaking condition surveys and writing technical reports
- Identifying operational, environmental and QHSE risks to within the FM account
- Identifying opportunities for improving building efficiency
- Developing scope of works for technical projects
- Working with specialist suppliers to develop recommendations and proposals
- Driving continuous improvement of CMMS systems
- Maintaining and updating asset lists & PPM schedules
- Supporting the account engineering strategy
- Providing technical training and toolbox talks to upskill FMs
Qualifications and Experience
- Engineering qualifications (or similar/relevant to building services)
- Extensive building management experience and understanding of legislative requirements
- Excellent understanding of building services (HVAC, BEMS, fire alarm systems, building structure, fabric & façade, lighting systems etc.)
- Excellent understanding of CMMS or CAFM systems operation
- Understanding and experience with SFG20 standard
- Previous experience of working in a multi-site and multi-country role
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite
- Fundamental CAD skills
- Open to Travel
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.