Technical Analyst/Assistant - Electrical background (Temp- 6 months)
Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 23-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- A Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 70,000 employees and operate in over 60 countries.
About The Team:
- CBRE Global Workplace Solutions provides tenant and occupier advice, tenant and occupier representation, project management, lease administration and facilities management.
This role is Fixed Term Contract under CBRE for temporary support 6 months
What to expects on the role:
- Pro-actively collect data on CBRE and Client specific programs.
- Support the team on data analytics- download, analysis, summaries, reports accurately and with Integrity.
- Support the team to develop data-driven solutions.
- Monitor and report progress of programs on a weekly basis.
- Support the Operations in researching and sourcing new HSEQ and Engineering technologies and solutions available in the market.
- Store and maintain records- technical data, drawings, documents, presentations.
- Communicate regularly with CBRE account employees in the APAC region involving 15 countries
To be eligible for this role, you must meet criteria as below:
- Previous experience in a technical administration/Facility coordinator/technical support
- Preferably some one from Electrical background- 1st choice, followed by Mechanical & Mechatronic
- Minimum Diploma holder
- Open for fresh graduates or minimum 1-2 years experience in Facilities Management -technical (Industrial/factory background)
- Strong English written & communication skills with logical thinking
- Microsoft Excel skills- ability to process raw data, re-organizing
- Ability to multi-task
- A team player, flexible, resilient, able and willing to support the teams during challenges.
- Execute tasks with high accuracy and a sense of urgency.
- Bandar Utama-PJ (Accessible to MRT)