Role: JAVA-Tech Lead
Experience: 8 - 10 years
We are looking for a Tech Lead Java with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. The roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE Microservices application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. The candidate should have experience in developing IOT Applications and an IoT platform that will connect and manage smart devices and store, process and analyze device and contextual data in real-time and provide predictive analytics for better business outcomes.
Must have Skill Set:
- JAVA/J2EE, Spring Boot, restful web services, Microservices, AWS or Azure
- Database experience with NoSQL database ex DynamoDB, PostgreSQL
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have good knowledge and recent experience in IOT Domain/ IOT Technologies.
- Hands on experience in open source Distributed Services Architecture (DSA) framework
- Working knowledge of nodeAPI IoT Data protocol
- Experience with communication protocols: BACnet, Modbus, OPC, KNX , SNMP
- Working knowledge of DART
- Experience with mesh network or sensor network and communication over Ethernet, Modbus, Serial line, RS-485 etc is important
- Solid working knowledge using IoT hardware platforms, communication boards, edge devices and gateways.
- Extensive experience working as a team lead
- Experience with cloud development and migration
- Hands-on experience in Java,J2EE,Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Java script, Required Knowledge on Python or Go Lang, PostgreSQL
- Working experience with web technologies, microservices and micro front end, AWS or Azure
- Strong expertise in design, development, and maintenance of distributed applications & systems
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Ability to prioritize and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3, Kubernetes, etc., or Azure equivalents
- Experience designing a Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc, or Azure equivalents
- Experience designing cloud HA and DR strategies.
- Experience designing and implementing cloud devops solutions including IaC. Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization