We are looking for a driven, bubbly personnel to provide business operations and administrative support to a Team of Managers.Fresh Diploma / Degree graduates are welcome to apply.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinates and schedules meeting and communication plan(s) regarding projects among team and/or client
• Support and host guests visiting office
• Perform administrative duties to department such as, preparing documents, conducting research, updating databases, and preparing collateral materials
• Complete expense reports and handle reconciliation of receipts
• Types, formats, and produces documents such as proposals, presentations, correspondence, and standard reports.
• Manage project documentation and coordinate documentation revisions and distributions.
• Establishes and maintains record keeping and filing systems.
• Assist with name cards and stationery ordering for GWS
• Arrange travel booking, visa application, meetings and conferences
• Prepares and reviews invoices and pay applications for processing in accordance with compliance requirements as per established governance of clients.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor
• Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Requires general knowledge of basic financial terms, i.e. to calculate simple figures like percentages.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Basic to intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Take initiative in work and learning
Task oriented with strong follow-up, seeing task till completion
Attention to details