Talent Resourcing Specialist (6 month FTC), Data Centre Solutions - Continental Europe
CBRE's Data Centre Solutions business are currently looking to recruit a Talent Resourcing Specialist on a FTC basis to join our rapidly growing organisation covering recruitment in mainland Europe.
Ideally we would like the individual to be based in Germany but are flexible for the right candidate.
The Talent Resourcing Specialist (TRS) is a trusted advisor to the business, ensuring recruitment best practice is adhered to and promotes quality and diversity in terms of our workforce and the services we deliver. This is a newly created role to assist the growth of the DCS EMEA business.
• Developing, delivering and implementing a robust recruitment and talent acquisition strategy
• Overseeing “blue collar” recruitment up to OP management level
• Provide accurate tracking of roles filled, cost savings and agency spend
• Proactive talent sourcing and acquisition through a ‘hands on’ approach’
• Recruiting and selecting in line with the Company’s technical and behavioural requirements
• Leading the adherence of the end to end recruitment process
• Contributing to the achievement of the Divisional and Corporate HR metrics
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to quickly build solid relationships with managers in each business unit in order to establish their recruitment needs and provide support during the recruitment process
• A confident recruiter who has the drive to directly source the best talent for the company with minimal use of 3rd party recruitment suppliers
• Ability to deal with multiple vacancies without compromising candidate quality or an effective and timely service to the business
• Use of multi-media channels for direct sourcing
• Proven track record of proactive recruitment
• Can coach and train managers on best practice recruitment and selection skills
• Understanding of the candidate market
• Creation of workforce plans
• Solid proven experience of working as an internal recruiter at recruitment manager or business partner level
• Building and maintaining a talent bench
• Designing and running external campaigns i.e. graduate scheme, ex forces
• Solid experience in the M&E, critical or FM sectors (Desirable)
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
Applications will be reviewed from 31st August with successful candidates contacted after that date relating to next steps.